Steve Gerrard Band Photography Masterclass
On 26th March, from 11am-2pm at The Public, as part of Home of Metal’s open day, photographer Steve Gerrard is offering 15 lucky people the chance of attending a masterclass. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any budding band photographer!
Steve Gerard has been an accredited photographer for bands such as Radiohead, Metallica, Kiss, Muse, Nine Inch Nails, Iron Maiden, The Sex Pistols, Bon Jovi and Kings Of Leon. His work has been published in magazines including Rolling Stone, Kerrang!, NME, Terrorizer, Metal Hammer and Rock Sound.
The masterclass will aim to cover:
- Music and photography, a brief history
- The easy way to becoming a music photographer
- Passes and how to get them
- Professionalism & Etiquette
- The business of music photography
- Shooting Offstage
- Lighting – How Steve uses natural light, off camera flash and simple, portable lighting set-ups.
To guarantee your spot on the day, call The Public on 0121 533 7161